I’ve got a couple of these meme-style posts written up that I can publish sporadically until things calm down. Hope you enjoy!
1) Answer the questions
2) Thank the blogger and link back Or randomly steal it when it pops up on your reader
3) Tag five bloggers and let them know you tagged them 🙂 Or don’t because these tagged things always feel bizarrely exclusionary to me.
1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
– Messy hair and nice make-up is kind of my default setting (actually my default setting is “recently awakened bridge troll” but ya know, details). I would love nice hair/no make-up just for a change of pace but not as my permanent setting
2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
– My eyelashes are one of my few naturally stellar features. I get asked for mascara recommendations or if I’m wearing falsies a lot… I was actually born with it! Since it’s nice to have one un-augmented thing going for you, I’d pick shave my eyebrows.
3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora/Debenhams for the rest of your life?
– Sephora. I like my MAC paint pot, but it’s literally the only MAC item I own. And Sephora has the Kat Von D eyeliner I adore.
4. Would you rather wear lip gloss/lip liner look or 80’s perm?
– Ok so do I get to pick between the gloss or the liner, or they together? I think I want to play this safe and rock an 80s perm. I’d rather be poodley than sticky.
5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
– Overdone blush. I don’t know why but that idea bothers me less than a foundation line
6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
–Someone should tell Oregon you’re not supposed to wear biker shorts in public. Neither of these would bother me, just don’t make me actually ride a bike.
7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?
– Weird tan lines. That happens to me pretty frequently and I don’t really care.
8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
– Fact: I always hate my haircuts. Every haircut is a bad haircut on me. I’ll stick with the status quo on this one.
9. Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
– Either or. I guess I use youtube less but am more entertained when I do. It’s probably better for my blood pressure if you take away twitter
10. Would your rather give up on using makeup brushes or mascara?
– Do I have to say brushes because I don’t use mascara to begin with?